Penn Therapy & Fitness at Radnor is located on the Penn Medicine Radnor campus, offering access to a number primary and specialty care services at one convenient location.
Penn Therapy & Fitness from Good Shepherd Penn Partners is the official outpatient therapy provider of Penn Medicine.
- Hand rehabilitation/splinting
- Orthopedic/sports medicine
- Pain management
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
- Temporal mandibular dysfunction
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation
Monday through Thursday, 7:15 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, 7:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Penn Therapy & Fitness at Radnor
250 King of Prussia Road, Suite 2C
Radnor, PA 19087
View Larger Map
Free parking is available on the Penn Medicine Radnor campus. Valet parking is also available at no charge for patients between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Penn Therapy and Fitness at Radnor is accessible via public transportation:
- The SEPTA R5 Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail Line stops at the Radnor train station, approximately one block from Penn Medicine Radnor.
- The SEPTA 100 surface trolley stops at the Radnor station, approximately two blocks from Penn Medicine Radnor.